Welcome to W3Tutorials.Org !. Here You will learn HTML Tutorials from scratch to advanced level. This Course designed for beginners and No Experience in Web Technologies. We hope this tutorial will help you create basic web pages.
What is HTML
- Full form of HTML is Hypertext Markup Language
- Markup Language means a set of predefined tags
- HTML is used for creating web pages or templates.
- HTML is not a programming language
- HTML File has own extension i.e .htm or .html
- HTML Document contains opening and closing tags
- HTML Tags describe the structure of Web Page
HTML Document Model
<!doctype html> <html> <head> <title>Page Title</title> </head> <body> <h1>My first title</h1> <p>My first paragraph. </p> </body> </html>
- Every HTML File consits of an opening tag ex. <html> and a closing date ex. </html>
- <!doctype html> is HTML 5 Doctype declaration.
- The code consists in between <html> and </html> to describe we page.
- Web page meta information contains between <head></head> element.
- The <body> element displays text content, images, video, paragraphs, hyperlinks, table etc.
- <h1> is a large heading among the <h6> headings.
- <p> element is a paragraph related.
|1995||HTML 2.0 was published as RFC 1866|
|1997||HTML 3.2 was published as a W3C Recommendation|
|1997||HTML 4.0 was published as a W3C Recommendation|
|1999||HTML 4.01 was published as a W3C Recommendation|
|2014||HTML 5 – W3C Recommendation|
|2016||HTML 5.1 – W3C Recommendation|
|2017||HTML 5.2 – W3C Recommendation|